Sunday, October 13, 2024

Brain do tends to manage negativity!

Brain has a positive bias towards negativity. Brain services negativity as a useful feature. It keeps us safe until everything doesn’t goes bad. And then it just lures us from seeing opportunities to improve our lives.


Rarely people definitely have experienced it.


“I want to do my own business.“ But I have a family and I have responsibilities.”


“I can't take the risk.” “I want to be a leader in my organization. “ “But I'll never be able to deal with the staff's push.”


“I want peace in my life. “ “But my life is what it is.”


These are road blocks to creating what you want in your life.


So instead of having fun, consider what is possible. As if it were really possible. Because it is.


And then open your eyes again. And look ahead. And you will be attracted by what you have not seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment