Sunday, October 13, 2024

Three P’s to annihilate from our lives!

There are three P's that you have to annihilate, cross or destroy if your progress in a relationship, or your career, or your happiness, or your health are being interrupted. These are the three P's that make Learned helplessness. Number one, you think the problem is permanent.


Once you've had enough disappointment, sometimes your brain doesn't want to be disappointed, so it's a permanent problem. Please write to me that no problem is permanent, only your soul is permanent. Nothing lasts forever.

Everything changes, everything finally ends and something new begins. That's part of life. Those are the weeks of life.


The second P that makes Learned helplessness is that they don't change. This belief has to be annihilated, crossed and that it is pervasive. That means that because my relationship is not good, my entire life is horrible. And you forget that you have health, or you have friends, or you have a job, or you have whatever you want. I can breathe. 


And the third is that we believe that the problem is personal.


There is something wrong with me. And if you start believing that, it becomes satisfying. You start giving.


You see, I'm not good enough, I'm not beautiful enough, I'm not smart enough. I always break it. So those three P's have to be annihilated.

No comments:

Post a Comment